My niece, Lyndi, got a new baby. Brie was quite taken with Butters. She wants one, now. I told her Lyndi will have to bring Butters down more so she can play with it.
It took them a while to get it out of its log. It didn't want to let go. But then it was fine. It walked all around.
It was soft and sweet. It didn't even scratch brie. More importantly, it didn't pee or poop on us. Lyndi and Justin say Butters whimpers when it needs to go potty. Pretty cool. I always wanted one. I thought they would be cute rolling around the house in a ball, like in Dr. Doolittle. "What you doing with that trap behind the fridge? You trying to kill me?"
Brie is waiting patiently for her turn again to hold Butters. and as you can tell, dad isn't home yet, or it wouldn't be in the house at all. When dad did finally get home, he put the cage outside on the porch. We didn't tell him Butters had already been all over his house... lol
No comments:
Post a Comment