Thursday, May 28, 2009

MEMORIAL DAY '09

Posted by Picasa
On Memorial Day this year, my sister invited us over to swim. We were all too tired to cook, so we went to the Butcher Shop and ate. Then we went back to Gina's and swam. The kids had a really good time swimming. They were all splashing, jumping, doing flips, belly busting.....etc. Looked like lots of fun. Hate I had to miss out on it. Although I got a little more wet than planned.....lol.....I had an ear infection, so I didn't want to swim. Tommy was doing his thing in the house on e-bay. He did finally come out of the computer room and played spades with Adam. Sounded like they had fun. We had watermelon and cookies. Chris napped some, but he woke up and went out and swam a little while. Looks like he was having fun with all the kids. It is really nice and fun when we all get together.

3 comments:

  1. It has been a long time since we have done this...it was great fun....even for sleeping chris. ha... He just got old on us,huh! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. it was so nice to have your company on the ride to and from tyler. i love to see the kids together. even though matthew is entering the "ew, girls" stage, brie is still always so nice to him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh! and i really like brie's swimsuit. super cute!

    ReplyDelete