Thursday, May 28, 2009

The Vick's @ The Whitehouse '09

Posted by Picasa
Here are The Vick's at the Whitehouse. It was rainy and cold. Not that you can tell by what eveyone is wearing. Tristen and I were the only ones who wore a jacket. It is very hard to get to the Whitehouse. You can't just pull up and hop out. Everything in DC was very confusing as to how to get to it. When we were at the Capital, we found a tour bus and we got on it and they can just pull up to everything. They have special privileges. We were sooooo glad to find them. There was a guy there with his little boy taking pics....... I was taking pics of my kids.......so we helped each other out and traded cameras and posed. It was actually really crowded. It isn't quite like you see it on TV. It wasn't what I expected at all. But now we can say that we have been to the Whitehouse. woo hoo!!!

1 comment:

  1. And now I CAN SAY that my sister's family has been to the WHITE HOUSE. :) WHOOOHOOO.... :)

    ReplyDelete