This is actually Thanksgiving of last year. But since I am starting so late, I have to catch up...lol. We went to Margaret Ann's to eat and have fun. This is Tristen and alex and their grandpa. Hopefully one day they will be taller then him.
Alex and Bo. Alex always goes around and pats Bo on the head, now that he is taller than her. But he still loves her.
Brie and Morgan got to eat at their own table without the mean boys bothering them. They did quite well all by themselves. And for some reason, they were eating spaghettios.... I can't imagine why. All of that good home cooked food, and they wanted canned spaghettios....

Tristen loves Bo too. We are sitting around the big people table eating. Everytime one of my kids came thru, I stopped them and made them pose with Bo.

Brie and Morgan had a good time in Margaret Ann's room. They loved the treadmill , especially. Margaret Ann had unplugged it so they wouldn't get hurt on it, but one of the boys helped them plug it back in and taught them how to turn it on. Aren't they helpful??? Brie did , of course, fall and skinned her arm. A really good burn....

Tom and his Vici. Looks like they are eating pie. yum. It was really good dessert. Tom really considers Vici his sister he never had. He grew up with her and has lots of great memories of them.
Here are the 4 boys. It took and arm and a leg to get them to sit long enough for me to take this picture. They are soooo rambuctious (not sure the spelling) and "all boy" They are within a year apart... Alex, Tristen, Andrew, and Caleb. I hope when they are all teens, they will hang out together and be really close. It is nice to have cousins your age and in your town...
Fianlly, I caught Brie. She came in for a piece of dessert. I made her pose first. Then Vici cut her a piece of cake, and Brie thought it was too small and wouldn't eat it. She pouted. Little toot. She finally changed her mind and ate it. Vici promised her if she would eat that piece first and she finished it, then she could have more..

The kids went outside to play. Work off some of that energy. Luke played football with them too. It was fun to watch. I know my boys really enjoyed it. I guess someone buried alex.... i missed this. Someone borrowed my camera and took this pic.

I was checking up on the girls. They were being really quiet in Margaret Ann's room. That can be a good or bad sign.

The 3 amigos..... lol. Margaret Ann, Luke, and Vici. Aren't they cute and sweet. I like this pic of them. It was luck that I actually got them all together in a pic. Of course it was at the dinner table. It seems I catch everyone at the dinner table...
Tristen and Andrew were playing games at the big people table. They are finally getting old enough to be included. The only games that Tom's family plays is Risk and Trivia Pursuit. Tom has never beat them at Trivia Pursuit. All these years....Finally this year, he won. He was soooo excited. Margaret Ann, Luke, and Vici were on the opposing team. His family are genuis'..... Margaret Ann always says....lol so, for Tom to beat a genius, he was beaming.
THAT IS BECAUSE WE ROCK AND YOU COULD HAVE HELP ME IN THE GAME.
ReplyDelete